Drew Larson practices in all areas of civil litigation. Drew has extensive experience defending product and premises liability claims in state and federal courts and has successfully defended favorable judgments before both the California Court of Appeal and the Ninth Circuit. He has represented corporate clients in matters ranging from general tort to contract, intellectual property and defense of water rights. His experience includes jury trials, bench trials, arbitration, mediation, and other dispute resolution practices.
- Defended tire manufacturer in coordinated product liability cases throughout the State of California.
- Obtained summary judgment in products liability case and successfully defended result on appeal before Ninth Circuit.
- Prosecuted claim for breach of contract on behalf of textile manufacturer against retailer; obtained return of inventory and agreement protecting manufacturer’s trademark.
- Prosecuted claim for breach of contract on behalf of commercial enterprise against wholesaler for breach of needs contract and related trust agreement.
- Defended funeral home in mishandling of human remains litigation, obtained summary judgment and defended judgment on appeal.
- Defended employer in automobile accident suits alleging employee negligence.
- Represented location in renegotiating adjudicated water right with City of Los Angeles.
- Represented content owner in copyright infringement lawsuit and obtained favorable settlement.
- A. Drew Larson, California, in Product Liability Desk Reference: A Fifty-State Compendium 83 – 106 (Morton E. Daller ed., Wolters Kluwer 2019) (Contributing author 2010 – 2019)
- A. Drew Larson, California, in Tort Law Desk Reference: A Fifty-State Compendium (Morton E. Daller ed., Wolters Kluwer 2019) (Contributing author 2013 – 2019)
- A. Drew Larson, California, in Business Torts: A Fifty-State Guide (Morton F. Daller & Nicholas G. Daller eds., Wolters Kluwer 2019) (Contributing author 2018 – 2019)
- Larson Garrick & Lightfoot, LLP, Los Angeles, CA 2009 – 2020
- J.D., Boston University School of Law; Civil Litigation Clinic; Stone Moot Court
- B.A., Pepperdine University, Sigma Tau Delta English Honors Society, Phi Sigma Tau Philosophy Honors Society, cum laude; International Program Heidelberg, Germany; International Sustainable Development Studies Institute Chang-Mai, Thailand
- American Bar Association
- Los Angeles County Bar Association
- All California state courts
- United States Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit
- United States District Court for the Southern District of California
- United States District Court for the Central District of California
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of California
- United States District Court for the Northern District of California