Katherine J. Page
Katherine Page practices in all areas of civil litigation, focusing on complex commercial litigation, consumer class actions, employment litigation, and product liability and mass tort litigation.
- Defended aerial application company in litigation involving product applications.
- Defended agricultural product manufacturer in contract dispute.
- Defended for-profit higher education company in nationwide consumer class action alleging fraudulent marketing practices; obtained summary judgment.
- Defended online marketplace business offering consumers group discount deals in multi-state class action litigation and related government investigation relating to alleged violations of gift card laws; obtained settlement.
- Defended transportation company in complex mass tort litigation arising out of fatal train accident.
- Defended high-performance memory developer in commercial dispute involving trade secret, non-competition, and intellectual property issues.
- Defended owner of indoor cycling studios in various states in putative class actions relating to alleged violations of gift card laws.
- Defended product manufacturer in contract dispute with distributor.
- Defended newspaper in putative consumer class action; obtained settlement.
- Defended a national cable company in consumer fraud class action litigation involving bundled service packages and pricing; defeated class action certification.
- Defended food company in putative consumer fraud class action litigation involving product packaging.
- Defended wheel manufacturer in personal injury action involving alleged product defect; obtained summary judgment.
- Defended medical device manufacturer in action alleging False Claims Act violations.
- Defended pharmaceutical company in nationwide complex mass tort litigation relating to diabetes product.
- Defended nationwide trucking company in state and federal class action litigation involving employment issues.
- Defended pharmaceutical company in product liability litigation involving smoking cessation drug.
- Defended entertainment company against copyright infringement actions filed in multiple jurisdictions.
- J.D., University of Virginia, School of Law
- B.A., University of California, Los Angeles, summa cum laude
- All California state courts
- United States Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit
- United States District Court for the Southern District of California
- United States District Court for the Central District of California
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of California
- United States District Court for the Northern District of California